Monday, April 11, 2011

"Ooh Ahh" Maino feat Rico Love FREE SONG DOWNLOAD!!!



I actually like the beat and the chorus but Maaaaaaaaaaiino!!! lol I'm not even going to talk about Maino's verse because it too close to home... let's just say he did GOOD real GOOD in my most sarcastic voice o_O. I love Maino as a person but artist hmmmmm sometimes I just don't know. Don't let my opinion influence yours take a listen for yourself. 

If your wondering " Who the hell is Rico Love?" as I was just google him. He is a Rapper/Singer, Song writer Producer who has won several Grammys for his production work on BeyoncĂ©'s award winning album "I Am...Sasha Fierce". He worked on the songs "Sweet Dreams".[1] and "Save a Hero," a bonus digital track. He has also penned the hits "There Goes My Baby" and "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" from Usher's album "Raymond v. Raymond" debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200. Rico also wrote Nelly's "Just a Dream," [1] which peaked at #3 on the Billboard charts and was Nelly's biggest hit since 2005. Who says you can't learn something everyday?

Rico Love
 Listen now!






No comments:

Post a Comment