Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dream & Liberty Freestyle to Nicki Minaj

If you know Dream and Liberty personally you know that being around them is nothing but laughs. These girls need their own reality show!!!

So with persistence from everyone around me I have created their own youtube channel and Facebook fan page. Within a day they have received over 100 likes and I want to thank everyone for their support. I will be posting videos and pictures of them everyday so you get to stay tuned into their daily madness lol... The video posted below is Dream and Liberty free-styling to Nicki Minaj's "I get Crazy" instrumental.

They really free style rap with no issues better than most rappers.




Here are the links to their social media pages so you can subscribe...




They have separate Instagram accounts Dream's Instagram and Liberty's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment