Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1,000 Apologies...

To everyone who stays tuned into to my blog... OMG I'm so sorry I have been neglecting you guys. I have been receiving tweets on twitter asking why I haven't posted? What's up why haven't you been at any events lately? I have been really busy. hate to say it but I have. June was in ATL on a business trip. Not to mention his music career taking off. And I am trying to be with him every second I can before he hits the road. I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with Dream and Liberty before next semester starts. Working on a Line. Not to mention my part time gig. Even with my laptop I recently purchased I thought I would be able to maintain my site.... but I'm always on the road (DRIVING)... man am I in dire need of a chauffeur.

  Rumor Mill: "IMITATION IS THE GREATEST FORM of FLATTERY" lol THEY will NEVER be F.R.E.S.H
oh yeah... before I forget to mention for my followers who love the Victoria's Secret pink collection... their Graphic Tee are on sale for $10, Sweat Pants & Matching hoodies $25 Each. Yiikkeess!

No comments:

Post a Comment