Monday, August 12, 2013

Loyalty OVER Royalty!


            Loyalty OVER Royalty! 


Why is it that once people end a friendship/association they want to ensure everyone knows every bit of negative information about the person they are no longer cool with? Or they become "friends" with people who they allegedly couldn't stand to build some sort of "fake" alliance because they are too weak to stand alone. I NEVER understood how people become "besties"with people their old friends never fucked with. You look beyond disloyal and pathethic.

Thinking about an old conversation I had with someone who brought up someone I was no longer cool with. 

The conversation starts... "I don't like your "friend" " now I can clearly smell the sarcasm in her tone and knowing that I don't have many friends it would be easy to narrow this down to associates. 

I see she wants me to pry and ask a million questions and I ask what "friend"? Her reply is Tita... Now I am thinking to myself where is this going and why is Tita the topic. She goes on to tell me what ever bogus gossip reason she has. At that point I'm cutting her off. I'm like look I can't tell you what this girl has been up too because I haven't spoke to her in over a year but what I can tell you is that we are not going to do is sit here and talk shit about her.

I go on to tell her based on our friendship I don't know her to be a female who is into gossip and talking about anyone for no reason at all. I'm questioning her "resources" letting her know they are probably just being spoons trying to stir up bullshit. Now it seems like she is getting defensive "oh you acting like you still rock with her" No I'm just telling you like it is...
 She was one of my closet friends. She was there for me at times when my relatives wasn't and you know that. And granted I no longer speak to her...  she is someone I valued in my life. If I was out somewhere and saw she had an issue I would hold her down with no questions asked. 

I guess my reply wasn't what she was looking for. You could tell she thought I would be like "oh fuck that bitch", fuck her up when you see her, or put her business out there or who else know what. In my head I'm laughing like this bitch is really upset because I didn't jump on her hate bandwagon. My old friend isn't an enemy of mines. We spoke as adults and went separate ways. No love lost! As it should be. Love is ALWAYS Love!
If you choose to cut ties with someone. Cut all ties! When someone brings up their name politely say "I haven't seen them in a while or we grew apart."
 Anyone who has to bash another person constantly after they are no longer acquainted looks very miserable, bitter and desperate for attention. If you are airing someone's dirty laundry you NEVER deserved to be their friend from the start regardless of how he friendship ended. Take the high road. 

If you feel the need to state why your friendship has deceased ok that's fine BUT remember to KEEP IT CUTE! No need to trash another's name.
Why look for an army support of FRIENEMIES?

I could continue to write a book but I'll leave the floor open... Feel free to drop a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. People are not real friends. They kick that shit. I never talk about a bitch Im no longer cool with smh

    ReplyDelete