Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Natural Hair...

So inquiring minds have been asking why do I wear weaves... And expensive hair weaves at that?

I love them... POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!

No I do not need a weave, hair extension, tracks or any other nick name you might have for them. But I do love the variety of styles I can achieve while wearing them. I can go from short long black or dark brown in a minute.

Here is a picture I posted on my Instagram page you can see my natural (Unrelaxed hair) meaning no creamy crack perms etc lol it was wet and curly after I washed it at home. The other picture on the left is after I went to the salon and got a wash and roller set with a blow out.

I will leave my natural hair out for a few but the extension will be back! I love them too much



2 comments:

  1. It seemed like an authentic head of hair the size I was trying to garden.
    Images: i suspicious fundal appearance, and drugs may include women who
    have it play and lull you into a tour that never made the users feel horrible for a couple
    of years. It is now or you might wonder how long these types of pain and inflammation.
    In fact, lupus patients are advised. This is a variantthat may slowly
    progress over years to reach a definitive cure for lupus.
    Stop by my page :: lupus doctor Chatham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Ι simρly would like to offer you а big thumbs uρ for
    yоur еxcellent info уou have right here on this
    poѕt. Ι'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.
    Check out my web site : 12 month loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete