Monday, April 23, 2012

...!

May your neighbors respect you

Trouble neglect you

Angels protect you

And heaven accept you... 

I can't say I miss you when I don't believe your gone. I'm not filled with sadness. I have anger in my heart. Why did I watch that video over and over again? I have a million and one questions and only one stand out... What the @#!*% were you thinking? We were good! Our money was never funny. What was the motive? 

You just told me man... Lina @#!*% ain't built like you street smart, book smart, and class. You got the package and I just laughed and said.... Man ain't too many like US! Certified pure bred top pedigree... @#!*% . You died laughing and replied alright "Birdie". My cousin but you were my little brother from another mother. Irreplaceable. 

Keep it Woozy 

No comments:

Post a Comment