Friday, February 11, 2011

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Single Premiere) LISTEN

 L



I'm not too crazy about the latest from Lady Gaga... the highly anticipated "Born this Way" Single premiered earlier today and I was just left confused. Maybe I was expecting a little more, maybe I couldn't figure out why this song sounded so familiar to me. I was left in awe for a while then it hit me... BAM! This song sounds EXACTLY like Madonna's "Express Yourself" You guys be the judge!


Madonna's Express Yourself 






"Lady Gaga, one of the most recognized music artists in the world, has partnered with Target, my favorite store, to offer fans an exclusive deluxe edition of her new album, Born This Way. Fans can pre-order Lady Gaga's album and download her first single and title track, "Born This Way," free by going here beginning at 8 AM CST today, Friday, February 11th through midnight, Friday, February 26th. 



"Target and Lady Gaga together is a win-win," said Troy Carter, Lady Gaga's manager, and chairman and chief executive officer of Coalition Media Group. "The partnership provides us with an opportunity to really engage the fans early and widen our reach on the album promotion." 


Lady Gaga will release her third full-length album, Born This Way, on May 23rd. Target's exclusive deluxe edition includes three additional studio songs and five remixes, and will be available at stores nationwide and on Target.com".  - Via ArtistDirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment