Friday, February 11, 2011

Bobbi Kristina (Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter) Bleaching skin?!?!


Before

There has been a big "trend' going on with a lot people wanting to have lighter skin. I watched a docutmentary on it and it was scary that people did not considered them selves beautiful because their skin was of a darker shade. Alledgely Whitney Houston's daughter has jumped on the band wagon... Im hoeping this is a rumor. Posted earlier to today on the Media take out website were pictures of Bobbi K. looking fairly lighter even though her skin wasnt very dark to begin with.

After


I know one thing she needs to fix that gap in her motuh ASAP... reminds me of a crack head.

Here are some pictures of other celebrities that have gotten into skin bleaching...



Sammy Sosa (Professional Baseball Player)


Vybez Kartel (Dance Hall artist)

17 comments:

  1. bad move these people look sick,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus ! Black is beautiful and I am white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pink not Even white, what a strange way to speak of yourself, be strong, that's the best color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbie. You need to realize that you have no future trying to be or be with whites. If you think otherwise you are you are a stupid stupid and have no future. Respect your father and mother and keep your name, if you don't, you are a nobody and no body will really respect you, they will only associate with you for your money.

      Delete
    2. She is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

      Delete
  4. They are using this cream called mega blast advance skin bleaching cream.
    www.worldofentertainment23.com/skinwhiteningproducts.htm
    The first cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least Bobbi still looks cute these other people made me sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just desire to say your article is as amazing.

    The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can
    assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

    My webpage :: how much should i weigh for my height and age

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my site :: acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete