Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teairra Mari Feat. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy - Sponsor


The name of the record is I got myself a "Sponsor" Hmmm mm... Lol (Yeeeeah Gucci Mane Voice) I like the Gucci Mane into well mainly his ad libs... I never really listen to what Gucci is talking about but his ad libs always makes me laugh... GUCCI! Teairra looks like a young Trina in the video. The song is about a "man friend" spending all of his money on her... Or basically "sponsoring her". I guess that Lil Boosie & Webbie I N D E P E N D E N T record flew out the window huh? Females no longer want to go out and get their own... they want a SPONSOR. I really couldn't get into the record but I loved the twist at the end of the video. Teairra looked very nice in the video, but she can't dance to save her life. Maybe you'll love it... Let me know ;o)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment