Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Digital Photography Class: Photoshoot #1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I know I've been a little late with the updates but I have been extremely busy with school full time, work (two jobs), I have been styling several clients on a regular, and don't forget I'm a full time mother. I did this shoot in my digital photography class. NO... I'm not trying to be a photographer. I'm just a good looking woman w/ a GREAT camera and a vision for everything and anything. This class is actually a requirement for a course I'm taking. We were playing around with the lighting. I wasn't suppose to shoot. I was actually one of the models that day. While getting the lighting in order. I took a couple "test shots" that came out.... Well I'll let you be the judge. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment