Friday, June 12, 2009

Talk About Some B*&^%^^Sh!T... Fendi


About a month ago I was shopping in Woodbury with June. We stopped by Saks OFF Fifth ave... Yes OFF Fifth. While in there I came across a Fendi Boston Bag. I really haven't been keeping up with the latest release and launches from Fendi (I've been heavy on upcoming designers) If you shop at Woodbury often. you know that they are usually one season behind New York City. I show June the bag and said isnt this cute. He replies that looks like something the bootleggers would replicate tooooo EASY Look for something else. So I did. The bag was priced @ $333.00... Here comes the bullshit I guess they actually were getting items before they were released. I get home and I'm on the phone talking to one of my closet friends, matter fact my ONLY female friend Chitiera and she is like I am going to send you an email of this NEW Fendi bag I have to have. I reply ok... I get the email and its the bag. Now you know great minds think alike. I'm like Chitiera you are not going to believe this thats the bag I wanted a month ago and June said it was ugly... SMH :o( The bag is currently selling on eluxury.com for $855.00 Now i'm putting you on to my spot of the exclusives please feel free to shop there.
here is a little knowledge about the bag... It is the Fendi Rainbow Zucca Boston Bag retailing @ $855
Fendi's 1980 Boston Bag is compact and classic. In eye-catching Zucca print, it livens up those tee-and-blue-jeans kind of days.
Coated canvas with multicolored zucca print
Textural leather trim
Fine topstitching
Polished gold metal hardware
Rolled leather handles with double-F link attachments; 6" drop
Zip top closure with leather pull; padlock at side
Removable leather key bell with keys tucked inside
Soft canvas lining
Interior pouch pocket and leather-trimmed nameplate
Flat canvas base
9.5"x 7"x 5.5"
Made In Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment