Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cipha Certified!!!

I forgot to post this with one of the previous entry but hey... if you didnt go and check out Hot 97's DJ Cipha Sound website (www.dontgetgassed.com) where he is informing everyone that he has fallen back in love with music because of a new single he heard @ CW post @ L.I.U while hosting a showcase. In the words of Cipha Sounds...


Ladies & Gentleman, I have a sudden love for music again. I have been really disgusted with music lately and struggling to find stuff I like and stuff I feel passionate about playing. Now for some reason, I have been amped lately and putting music in my Ipod, reasearching, artist online, and breaking new music like I used to. Catch me now while I’m on fire…
It was Easter Sunday and I played a whole lot of ish… The Dream, Jadakiss, Jim Jones, T.I., Black Eyed Peas, Ciara, Young Jeezy, Pitbull, Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Beyonce, Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Jamie Foxx, Ron Browz, and much more. Plus a lot of new music, Jeremih “Birthday sex”, KIG “Head shoulders knees and toes” with Kardinal, D-Block (LOX) “get that paper” brand new NORE song called “Move” . Also, there is a new song that I got a hold of from this teen party I had to dj at. The kids went crazy similar to when I first heard “Pop champagne” by Ron Browz. Its called “Watch my moves” by June f/ Remo. This is gonna be a summer banger so pay attention. Enjoy the New and Improved MORE FIRE MIX!!!!!!!! lets get it. - Cipha

No comments:

Post a Comment